Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wine, flowers, and a lamp

A sunflower to represent the beautiful day we had today!My reward for a hard day's work outside digging post holes....really, I did that and I have blisters on my hands to prove it.
I bought this (2 of them actually) yesterday and thought I'd get some opinions. I found a great sale, we don't have lamps yet (or much furntiture actually), and the brushed nickel will go with all the stainless steel stuff we have. I haven't taken the plastic off the shades yet, just in case I wind up returning them. Don't think so though because I really like them...

5 comments:

Sandra :) said...

OOoooOOO I quite like 'em!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I like the lamps!

Jenn M said...

I also like the lamps :) They're fun! :)
And the sunflower pic is beautiful :)

katei371 said...

The lamps are great!

I love the wine picture, it's really neat how you can see the flowers through the glass.

Sherry said...

Love how the wine glass is focused against the out-of-focus background!

And I think the lamps are great, too!