Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quiet serenity

I LOVE hangin' out on the dock, especially in the morning. There's no nicer view to wake up to (yup, when I visit my parents this is what's outside of the patio door in the guest bedroom) or enjoy whilst drinking a cup of coffee (or vino if we're talkin' about later on in the day!). I try to spend as much time as possible here in the summer; I've only been twice so far this spring/summer but plan to make a few return visits! I love my new house but I still love theirs more...haha....maybe Stacie (my younger sister) has the right idea..... :)



Even the damselflies enjoy the experience!

2 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I am so jealous!! The reflection is fantastic!

Katherine said...

The water looks so beautifully smooth and velvety!