Friday, June 13, 2008

Discarded

What a weird thing to post....I took some other shots today but I wasn't really happy with any of them. I also snapped this shot this morning on my way into the lab; I have to pass by an area that can only be described as a little outside corridor/alley by the hospital cafeteria. It is, in fact, outside. Anyway, I noticed this desk chair was just sitting out there against a wall and it seemed like an odd place for it so, of course, I had to take a picture of it. So this is my entry for today, not overly exciting for a Friday but at least it's not a sunset/sunrise :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Boss to employees: "If you can't play nicely with your co-workers, you're going to be sent to the naughty corner!!! ----->"

:D

Lorelei said...

I like Sandra's explanation!!

Nice shot, I like it.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Sandra has a good explanation!

Very interesting picture.

Katherine said...

That's a neat shot, it's cool that you thought to take a picture of it.

Jenn M said...

i love this shot and the slight pink tone :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Looks good to me :)

Theresa T said...

The chair looks so lonely sitting there with no one on it.

Maybe the chair was bad and was getting a time out?