Monday, June 23, 2008

We made it!

We've hit our first anniversary! I thought the year preceding the wedding went by quickly but this last year has really flown! Thank goodness the weather was better *last* June 23 because it's miserable today! I didn't take any photos today and I don't really plan to so I thought I'd post some "couple pics" in honour of our day; as if you haven't seen them enough already! LOL
Oh well, you'll have to suck it up!! These obviously were not taken by me, they were taken by our wedding photographer, Andrew Van Beek (you can visit his blog by clicking on the link on the right side of the page). None of my favourite shots from the day are posed shots like these but I thought these were most appropriate!
~~Happy anniversary to us~~



I love this one; it's not really your typical wedding shot but I love how we're both about to fall over in laughter....it probably had something to do with the homeless dude who was harassing us during these photos. Good times!

6 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Happy Anniversary to youuuuuuuu
Happy Anniversary to youuuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy Anniversary dear Brannifer (or Jennibran? LOL!)
Happy Anniversary to youuuuuuUUUuuuuu :)

Be thankful you're reading that, and not listening to it :D

Sandra :) said...

P.S. Watch your mail in a few days :p

Jenn M said...

Congratulations!! :) I love all of your wedding pics! You were such a beautiful bride! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Yayyy - happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Congratulations!!!! **Raises glass** Here's to many more great years! **Cheers and puts glass down**

P.S. I LOVE your wedding pictures!!

Sherry said...

Without hesitation (and of course, no bias!) I can confirm that Jenn was absolutely the most beautiful bride I ever saw!

Happy HAPPY Anniversary Jennifer & Brannon, and of course, many, many more to come!

You've only just begun . . .