Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lotion

More shots from last night....

The French Riviera martinis (formerly known as the Jenn-tini) come with a cherry...


This bag was sitting all by itself; I had 2 options....photograph it so I could remember its beauty or bring it home with me....I opted for the former.... :)

A SPECTACULAR jazz band was playing on the patio; their name is Lotion (hence the title of thsi post). They played three sets and we were sorry to see them stop. There wasn't a song we weren't excited to hear!

Drummer Matt.....we like him....

Meet Evelin (if you don't already know her of course!); I tell you, this girl couldn't take a bad photo if she rolled her eyes back in her head and stuck her tongue out. She's one of the most photogenic people I know!

2 comments:

katei371 said...

Very nice set of photos! I love the cherry picture, cool perspective.

Also, your orchid header it to die for! It's enough to make me want to buy one, just for the photographic value, if only I didn't suspect it would before I even got to name it! LOL

Katherine said...

That sounds like my idea of a perfect evening, patio, jazz band, good company.

And great shots, that cherry is so vibrant!