Monday, March 31, 2008

I couldn't help myself...

I pledge that this will be my last 'snow' photo of this winter. Just when we thought spring had sprung here in Ottawa, we woke up to a disgusting morning of snow mixed with ice pellets that later changed to rain. I took pictures but then decided I couldn't post more snow pics but since my life has been consumed with house-hunting (we think we found our house though!!!) I just haven't had the time or energy to get out and find things to photograph so I have given in and done it again :(
I hope to find some time in the near future to take some more photos but I have a lot going on in the next couple of months - a comprehensive exam for my program and *hopefully* moving into a new house. Cross your fingers and toes for us!

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

:( it looks so bleak! I'm hoping you get spring soon!!