Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dripitty drip drip....

It was above zero degrees today! In fact, it was 3 whole degrees!
This means that the snow is starting to melt; and it can't happen soon enough for me - or Brannon, who can't wait to hit the links (he actually played indoors today)!
When I got home I was toiling over what I had time to shoot and there was water dripping everywhere so I decided to try to capture that. These are not nearly as good as Kim's or Misty's but I love the colours nonetheless because it was so so bright outside today.
The last one I was just having some fun with....




8 comments:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

the colors in these are awesome!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

LOVE!!! Great colors!! Great shots!! Love it all!!

Pam said...

I really like the colors of the last one :)

Jenn M said...

love love love your shots for today! the color is awesome (very jenn like ;) ) and they've got great composition!!

I'd frame them and hang them in my house :)

Great work!

and yay for being above freezing

Sondra said...

I was going to say the same thing.. great colors!

Theresa T said...

While they all look great, I love the action look in the last one.

vivi's mom said...

Very nice! Yours are probably better than mine since you wern't the one controlling the drips or lighting! And the colours are awesome! Come on spring!!

Nadia said...

Those are wicked! I LOVE the second shot with the drip splashing UP!

ima sucker for water shots.