Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cupcakes and Coffee

Today was Brigitte's real birthday and in celebration a bunch of us headed to her house tonight for cupcakes and fancy coffee :)
I acted as her English maid this evening (lol, inside joke) - baking up a storm while she played hostess. The cupcakes turned out well, for the most part, and we thoroughly enjoyed the decorating part!




In case anyone was wondering how Mademoiselle Flo is doing; well, she supervised from slightly out-of-reach but was generally pleasant. Right everyone?? :) :)

7 comments:

Callista said...

The espresso pic looks like it should be framed and in your kitchen or a cafe.

Alycia Hildebrand said...

I LOVE the espresso picture!!

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

The cupcakes look great! Nice work on them and the photos!

PS: I really appreciate that you put a link to my blog on yours --that is so kind of you. I'm glad you enjoy visiting mine!

I will be sure to do the same thing and put a link to yours on mine. :)

Jenn M said...

it looks like you had a great time! I love the blackberry shot and the expresso shot! :)

Katherine said...

Mmmm everything looked delicious, I know it's been said, but, love the espresso shot!

Theresa T said...

The espresso one looks so great-but dang it, I want dessert tonight and now I'm seeing cupcakes!

Katherine said...

Aww. a cat named FLO! That's one of our cat's names too ;)

I like coffee pictures better than snow. Snow makes me bitter about Ottawa winters....