Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunset on Fallowfield

Not my greatest photos ever - I took these from a moving vehicle - but we had a beautiful sunset last night that was refreshing after all the cloudy/snowy days of late so I had to take some shots.
We celebrated Kevin and Tracy's recent engagement with tacos and wine (total yummy-ness, if not a little strange!). Brannon was asked to be Kevin's Best Man so that's pretty thrilling!
That's 2 really late nights in a row for us; I think we'll sleep well tonight!



3 comments:

Jenn M said...

Wow! Definitely a gorgeous sunset! The second one has gorgeous composition and it keeps drawing my eye back to it!

vivi's mom said...

The second one is great! I love the contrast between the dark trees and the beautiful sunset! Great shots!

Theresa T said...

Moving or not, they look great. The colour is amazing.