Monday, March 17, 2008

At the end of the rainbow....

I cannot believe that I saw a rainbow on St. Patty's Day....what are the odds?!?!?

I went downtown today after work to get a shot for the contest (I'll post those tomorrow). On my way home I saw a rainbow but I was so close to home I didn't bother to stop. Unfortunately, once I arrived, it was nowhere in sight so I had to set out on foot to "find" it. The sun was setting FAST so I kept losing it - how silly does that sound?? - but I did finally manage to find it. I must have walked/ran a mile after the darn thing!! The ironic part was that after I took a couple of shots and turned around to go back home, there it was in front of my house...that's how fast the sun was setting :(
Anyway, I doubt I'll get out for a green beer tonight so I'm absolutely thrilled that I can still post something pertaining to St. Patrick's Day. It's just too bad I didn't find
the pot o' gold.....

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!!



2 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Great shots Jenn! I Love the last one!

Jenn M said...

LOL that's really cool!!!I didn't make it out for a green beer either but your alternative was much better. All I found yesterday was a rowing machine and an elliptical machine LOL

My favorite is the middle one - it has great composition