Monday, November 12, 2007

A wonderful afternoon

I phoned my parents upon my return from San Diego to let them know that I was home safe-and-sound, and I was reminded that I hadn't been there for a visit in over a month (I live a mere hour away from them) so I decided to drive to Rideau Ferry for the afternoon yesterday. My dad is a bit of a weekend couch-potato and the tv is always on; given that it was Remembrance Day yesterday he was watching all that there was to watch: OLD WAR MOVIES. This is not what I went to visit for and my mother wasn't feeling well so I decided to head outside and take some pictures. Two hours later and with a full memory card, here are a few of my favourites from this glorious autumn afternoon.






4 comments:

Carol-Ann said...

Beautiful Pictures!!
Welcome to the group :P
if you want to send me your email address I can ad you to the photo contest group as well! :D

Pam said...

I really like the picture of the fence. Love the color of the sky.

Sondra said...

The one of the broken balloons is really interesting!

Jenn said...

Thanks Ladies!
My email address is jennifer.beveridge@gmail.com
I didn't take any photos for this week's theme but I hope I'll be able to contribute to the contest next week.
I'm loving everyone's entries!
-Jenn