Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday brunch

I know, today I am scraping the bottom of the barrel with this photo. I came home after a lovely brunch with Janny et al., and after tidying the house a bit (hubby is returning from his trip late Monday night) I just didn't have the energy to go outside to take some photos. I am learning very quickly that I don't like photographing anything inside because of the terrible lighting but I'm glad I took this one anyway. It's an old old old, and apparently dusty, typewriter that was sitting above and behind our table at eggspectations this morning; hence the poor angle. Anyway, what I do like about it is that the shadow clearly shows us from which direction the sun is rising!




4 comments:

Sondra said...

Really nice! I like to imagine what was typed on those old typewriters.

Eva Hadhazy said...

Jenn,

this is a great photo..I LOVE it personally;-)

Also congrats on your photoblog!!!!

Eva

Lorelei said...

Ohh... I love this picture. Fantastic!

Janny A. said...

The things you had to make the boys do to take that picture!! Hi hi

It really turned out nice though! What happened to the one of 'eggs' through the wooden wheel?