Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's starting to feel like Christmas...

I had a great day today. I got up early (that part wasn't so great actually) and got my much-needed post-wedding hair chop (I easily cut off 9-10" so it's a pretty drastic change)! I love getting my hair done and that would have been enough to classify the day as a great one but it just kept getting better.
If you live in Ottawa then you know what a great day we had weather-wise today; I drove around in my car enjoying the sun and seeking out fun things to photograph. Below is some of what I found. Next I met Brigitte (get used to seeing her name here; we pretty much do everything together) and we headed to a pottery show where I bought not one, not two, but 5 (!!) Christmas gifts! Then we headed to Starbucks to sample this year's Christmas drinks (YUM-MY), then hit a few more stores to buy Christmas stuff. Let's just say that today was fun and productive in lots of ways!
So, on to the photos.....









Oh! And I have to add.......GO SENS GO!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Go Sens Go!!!! I love the picture of the man sitting with his puppy.

Theresa T said...

My eye was caught by the swirling cement stairs. I don't relly know why, it could just be the simplicity of it and the shadows in it.