Friday, November 23, 2007

Lonely window

I had a plan for today's photo(s). My hubby and I are heading over to Aylmer (Quebec-side of Ottawa for those of you not familiar with the area) to spend the evening with our good friends Brigitte and Craig. A small Christmas parade is being held there and Craig (a photography enthusiast himself) offered to let me play around with his tripod in order to get some shots in the dark. However, last night, my camera decided to go on strike and I wasn't able to figure out the problem today (I couldn't even find a store that carried a battery for my camera!!) so unfortunately that puts a damper on my plan for Christmas parade photos. So, instead I'm offering a photo I took earlier in the week. I'm a bit crazy with photographing windows and doors so here is one of my favourite windows. Enjoy and wish me luck in fixing my camera!

2 comments:

Theresa T said...

There is something striking about the starkness of this.

Jenn M said...

cool shot! i love the texture of the bricks!