Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pretty Pomegranite

I didn't have time for photography today; I spent the day at my research institute's annual Research Day. It includes presentations, posters, awards, and obviously lots of coffee. Overall it was a great day and our keynote speaker was one of the most decorated HIV/AIDS researchers in the country and on the world stage. Anyway, I didn't bring my camera with me today because I'd be forced to lug it around so my entry for today is a pair of photos I took on the weekend. I really like pomegranite but I would prefer not to have to do all the work to enjoy it...and I can never get over how gorgeous the colour is; just don't be like my hubby and splatter it all over your beige sweater!



3 comments:

Lorelei said...

Awesome pictures! I love pomegranate too! I actually have pomegranate seeds as my desktop picture right now from my own snack a while ago.

I peel it first and pack the seeds in a tupperware so I can eat them at work without wearing all that juice!! Mmmm... now you've got ME craving pomegranate. I think I have on in my fridge!

Sondra said...

Such pretty pomegranate!!

Theresa T said...

The juicy redness (does that even make sense?) looks great.