Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Early Birds

I was driving down Riverside Drive this morning and stopped to visit the birds along the river. Capturing a good shot while they're in flight is proving to be a difficult task. If I increase the shutter speed then there isn't enough light...anyone have any suggestions for me?!?!






It poured for much of the night and this morning.


So many birds congregate in the park....


...and this is probably why!


Lastly, I noticed that it snowed downtown (as opposed to where I was bird-watching) as you can see from these bicycle tracks.

5 comments:

Lorelei said...

I actually like the blurred wings in the bird shots. Makes it seem like they're in motion!

Awesome work!

M.R. said...

i like the blurred wings too!

awesome shots!

Theresa T said...

I agree about the wings-it completely captures their flight.

Jenn M said...

lol i just clicked on comments to tell you that I liked the blurred wings too and that seems to be hte consensus! :)

Sondra said...

1st photo- wow!
2nd- wow!
3rd- wow!

Love 'em.