Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday randoms

I had a plan for what I was going to photograph today and while I held up my end of the bargain, the only person who could help me, bailed on his. Hopefully it'll work out tomorrow so for now I'll keep you wondering. So, I had to think of something else to shoot today......these 2 photos are completely unrelated to each other and also totally random. The first one I took from the hospital parking lot as I made my way to my car this afternoon. I was surprised to see the sky like this as it snowed for most of the day and is currently snowing again. This is a raw photo that I haven't "fixed up" in any way.


I'll leave this second one to your imagination....take a guess as to what it is.

6 comments:

Jenn M said...

Very cool shots! The second one looks really neat. It reminds me of the walls and ceiling of our early 1900s theatre. I LOVE the texture of it!

Theresa T said...

I have to agree with Heather about it being a tin ceiling (it was the first thing that came to my mind).

kimberina said...

Oh man! And I thought I was going to be original with my guess that it's a cieling :(

Great shot of the parking lot... reminds me of a movie or something.

Sondra said...

Man you all stole my guess. Looks like a ceiling Hildy from Trading Spaces would put up. It's purty!

Sondra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorelei said...

I love the first shot. What a wonderful sky to come out to.

and I have to agree with the guess that it's a tin ceiling. That's what my first thought was!