Saturday, November 24, 2007

Crackled concrete



I took these photos last week in the parking lot of the salon where I have my hair done. It was a really bright day and there was just something striking about it. The second photo is a close-up of the bottom right side of the first photo; there is a bottle in the hole that was clearly meant for something else. Weird, but makes for an interesting photo.
I'm off to find out what's happening with my camera (wish me luck everyone!) and then I'm hoping to buy a pair of winter boots (my feet froze at the Christmas parade last night) and then we're off to spend the evening munching on snacks, drinking wine, and watching the Sens kick the Flyers' behinds with Kevin and Tracy! If I could just get hubby out of bed.... :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Jenn M said...

oh wow! those pictures turned out amazing! both of them are gorgeous!

Good luck with your camera. I hope it is fixed

Janny A. said...

Those are very neat!! The colors are really striking! And all the pics before too (didn't comment on everyone of them, just cause I need to hurry and get back to cleaning!).

Hope your camera is OK!!!

Theresa T said...

They're really great looking. At first, before I read what you wrote, I almost thought it was ice or something. The close-up looks like someone is trying to create their own wine holder.

Lorelei said...

Oh wow! Both pictures turned out fantastic! I love the perspective on them!

And good luck with the camera!