Thursday, July 3, 2008

Smile

We finally received our new couch and loveseat yesterday (it's called 'Smile'). There is nothing fancy about these photos as I took them only to send to my mother, but a number of people have been asking to see them so I thought I'd make them my entry for today.
We're not sure if they'll stay the way they are now with the loveseat on the short wall or whether we'll switch them (probably) and I should also note that I'm calling CPI Interiors today to have someone come over and help me with paint colours. I'm thinking a really funky green would be great in the living room; Brannon's not too sure about this idea though :)

You've already seen my new lamps in a previous post and I think they'll be perfect with the dark gray accent pillows and I'd like to get a dark grey shag rug as well. Also some of those framed cube shelves would look great to accent the accent pillows (it's hard to see the pattern on them though)....ok, it sounds like I'm getting ahead of myself now....
Lastly, I need to find some kind of coffee table/ottoman/tray tables, etc., but I'm having the hardest time finding the "right" piece. Maybe the interior designer can help me with that too.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Looks great, Jenn! Love the unique contour of the pieces!

I bet you're happy to be able to park it, now, without having to go downstairs to sit!

Green would look awesome! (but not too dark!!)

Jenn M said...

OOOOO I LOVE THEM!!!!! Great choices :)

And I think green would look great on the walls :)

Janny A. said...

GORGEOUS pieces (I know I'm late!!)!! I still think that ottoman was UBER cool though! lol :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

SOOOO jealous!! We seriously need a new set. Maybe some sort of round/oval table might look nice??