Friday, July 18, 2008

Parallel / Perpendicular

I've never seen a plant with such perfect angles before :)

I took this a couple of weeks ago and never posted it so I thought today was as good as any. I bought my new Nikon D80 today with an 18-200mm VR lens and I'm so excited to get using it. It's gross and rainy here though so I haven't taken anything with it yet that isn't furry with 4 paws :)
I have great plans to shoot some beautiful children tomorrow though; the children of one of my childhood friends that I haven't seen since we were about 11 years old (I'm older than lots of you so it's been a *really* long time...haha). It should be quite the meeting/reunion!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

P/P ~ you sure nailed that one!!

Great shot!

Be sure to say hi to G. et al, for me!! I can already imagine how gorgeous those pictures will be!!