Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lando

I had dinner and drinks with Jenn and Katherine tonight at the new Moxie's in Kanata. My martini wasn't nearly as fun to look as Katherine's "Lando"; apparently this has something to do with Lando Calrissian, a character in Star Wars. It's definitely a unique drink and it's the only shot I took all day. I tried to photograph the moon when I got home (it was covered by thin clouds and looked really spooky) but I couldn't find my tripod (piece of junk that it is) so the pics didn't work out. So glad we got together tonight girls!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Mmmmm and it was YUMMY too. Like a neverending water cooler of booze... But hey - I thought by holding up that menu I would be safely out of the picture... and then I go and see my sleeve and hand! Oh no! hahahah

Jenn said...

The picture turned out great Jen!!

My MIL thought you ladies kidnapped me because I was "home late"....

Good times!!

vivi's mom said...

Ohhh that does look like the most interesting drink I've ever seen!!