Monday, December 1, 2008

Tracy and Kevin get hitched!

Our good friends Kevin and Tracy were married in a beautiful ceremony on Saturday; the day went off *almost* perfectly - the limo kinda forgot to pick up the bride so she was a tad late :(
Anyway, we had a really great time but I didn't take many photos because I was too busy enjoying myself :)
Here are few though....

Their cake

I was at the Pink Floyd table; their beloved first-born is named after the band - oh, and I'm talking about their dog :)

Val, one of Tracy's bridesmaids danced with their nieces (and flower girls) before the party really got started. Too cute!
As we expected, the speeches were all really entertaining! Brannon was the Best Man, and he made sure everyone knew he was, in fact, the *best* man :)
I managed to get a kiss shot!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Congratulations Kevin & Tracey :)

Beautiful bride...groom....wedding party.... :)

Now if only there was a pic of Jenn & Brannon to grace this page...