Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree!

Of all the trees most lovely!
(I just learned how many different lyrical versions there are to this song!)


Our tree - from a million angles :)
You can't really tell in any of the photos, but the tree is done up in copper/purple/pink. I love it but wish my angel (oh the irony) had lights so you could see her more clearly!
It also took me forever to figure out how to photograph it correctly; generally I'm happy with how they turned out though!



4 comments:

vivi's mom said...

Turned out great! I really like the 1st one!

Sandra :) said...

Looks beautiful to moi!

Jenn M said...

WOW!!! I'm so jealous on multiple levels. First because you have a tree, second because it turned out gorgeous and third because the pictures turned out stunning!!!

Great job!!

Sherry said...

Great shots, love the different perspectives!

Truthfully , her tree looks even more elegant & luscious in person!!

(still trying to get my own tree & acoutrements dragged up from below..)