Friday, December 5, 2008

I painted

We've been in our house for more than 6 months and I'm *just* getting around to painting; admittedly because Brannon and I are hosting a few Christmas events and I wanted the house to look a bit better :)
I chose to paint the living room 'florentine plaster' and I'm quite happy with the results; the colour of the sofas looks so much nicer when they're not against icky white walls. There will be more "stuff" in the room...I just haven't put everything back in yet.

I've also done our guest bathroom (nordic gray; although it looks more like chocolate brown) and next on the list is the dining room and the foyer.....this is my existence :)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Looks really nice & peaceful :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Isn't painting fun?? Looks very nice!