Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas with Nattie and Murray

Our friends Natasha and Murray live in Kingston and we went to visit them this weekend -to see their new place and to spend some Christmas time together. Natasha made dinner for 12 (!!) and it was a hit; I hope she remembers to send me the roast recipe :)
We had some drinks and chatted, played some cranium, some 'rock band', but most importantly we helped Natasha and Murray get their first Christmas tree up and decorated. Here are a few pics from the evening. Thanks for the hospitality!

Natasha and her almost-decorated tree!
Hanging her newest ornament :)
This is the one I brought for her; I think of her every time I see a dragon fly so I had to pick up this ornament when I saw it in the store!
Some of their personalized decor :)
Of course....out come the rock stars!
It's supposed to be fun but they all look like they're concentrating really hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心