Friday, December 19, 2008

Meeting Nevis

Meet my "nephew" Nevis; I just met him today, in fact!
This is my dear friend Nicole's little one (he'll be 8 months old next week); he was born in Calgary shortly after his parents relocated from Ottawa last year. Facebook has been great at helping me stay up-to-date with what's going on with this handsome little man but I've been dying to meet him. I told his mum that I wanted to meet him before he started walking and he's officially crawling and pulling himself up now so I've succeeded - but just under my deadline!
His parents had a short layover today at the Ottawa airport so I braved the traffic (Friday afternoon, imminent snowstorm, Christmas shoppers, transit strike, and regular commuters) to go visit and meet this little (big) guy! He's as gorgeous in real life as he is in photos and I can't wait to see him again! xoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a gorgeous little muffin!!!

vivi's mom said...

What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏