Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sweater dress

This photo is for my mom; she bought me this sweater dress as an early Christmas gift and I wore it this afternoon to the 'MS Family' Christmas party. I made Brannon pose for a quick shot in front of our tree before we headed out (I turned on the timer, set the camera on the counter - not even on the tripod - and took the photo without any regard for settings). It took about 5 tries before we both looked ok and it's not the greatest photo but it's a photo for today nonetheless and my mom gets to see the dress :)
Thank goodness the auto-timer is easy to use!!

6 comments:

Sandra :) said...

WHOA SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry said...

Yep, Jenn looks awesome in it! Looks like it was custom-fit for our perfect model!

vivi's mom said...

Is that the one from Banana Republic! I LOVE that dress. I wanted it soo bad, but the price tag not so much. But it looks great on you!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Now that is cute!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!