Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tracy's Bling

My friend Tracy just received some VERY pretty bling! Much of her family and friends live in Saskatchewan and, therefore, can't see her fun new accessory first-hand. She's been receiving emails from everyone asking to see a photo of her engagement ring, and I coincidentally had my camera with me....so here's what I took. I haven't the first clue how to photograph jewelery so if anyone has any pointers at all, I'm open to suggestion. We really struggled with the crappy light in our office and most of these were taken in the dark!
As pretty as the diamond is...it's the band that I love so much about this ring. Chris, you did a great job!




5 comments:

vivi's mom said...

Very pretty!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

You did a wicked job with these shots Jenn! You really captured the beauty of her ring! Killer job!

Callista said...

I think it was a pretty unique way to shoot the ring in the dark, sort of editorial. Great job, and the band is soooo unique and beautiful

Jenn M said...

wow! beautiful ring!

Theresa T said...

Your second shot really captures the sparkle and bling.