Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May Flowers (almost)

I would have used "Steel Magnolias" as my title as it's my all-time favourite movie but I recall that Jenn used that one once before so I didn't want to steal it :)
I saw some magnolia trees in bloom the other day but it was raining and I was far too wrapped up in getting ready for my exam so I didn't stop to take any photos. I took the day off today and ran a bajillion errands and found some time to photograph my favourite spring blooms. When Brannon and I find 'our house', the first thing I'm going to do is plant a magnolia tree!



3 comments:

Jenn M said...

beautiful!! and i totally wouldn't have minded :)
i love love love the first one - you should totally frame it and hang it in the new house i know you're gonna find!!

Jenn said...

the first one is amazing,

hmm i just bought a house, maybe ill steal your idea:)

Theresa T said...

I love the first one-the colours are striking and show the flower off perfectly.

I agree. I think it would look wonderful framed in your soon-to-be-bought-home.