Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Summer Sketchers

As you know, I work in a lab. There are many great things about what I do but there is a large caveat - shoes!! When the rest of you are picking out what cute shoes you're going to wear with your warm weather outfits, I'm struggling to find clothes to go with my closed-toe, closed-heel, rubber-soled shoes that are required in the lab for safety reasons. Fair enough, my feet are important to me...but I wanna look cute too :)
Anyway, I am a big fan of the comfort of sketchers and I came across this cute pair the other day and I just had to have them :) They're not fancy but could be worn with a skirt or capris so they're perfect!
It's unlikely they are up to code in the lab but the health & safety dude probably won't object to these. Unfortunately, the rest of the photos I took are without any flash and they look like cr@p so you just get one for today.

4 comments:

Theresa T said...

Oooooo.... those are cute. I say that if the safety guy objects, just try to dazzle him with the metallic parts.

Or throw a bucket of snakes at him...

vivi's mom said...

LOL!! hehehe bucket of snakes!

anyways... I love Sketchers! They are so comfy and cute! I have some on right now in fact!

Jenn M said...

oooooo i love them!!!!! they are definitely cute!

Candice said...

I feel your pain. I always have sandals in my office to change into and for the bike ride home. I hate that you can't even wear clogs! Those are cute though :)