Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mooney's Bay

I spent the day in my office and took a quick stroll through Mooney's Bay park on my way home. People were everywhere, enjoying the sun. I wasn't dressed for the sunny outdoors today so I didn't last long but I did manage to take a few photos. It would have been a perfect opportunity to sneak some people shots but I only had my kit lens with me so I would have had to have been sitting on top of them to get a shot....hence, no people :)

I like this first shot because you can faintly see the rays of the sun over the beach! I couldn't get much closer to the water's edge because just last week the area was flooded so the beach remains quite muddy.
They haven't cleaned all the plant debris off the sand yet...
Trees that are just sprouting leaves...

3 comments:

vivi's mom said...

The blooming tree's are B-A-Utiful!

Jenn M said...

gorgeous! i love the bright sky in the first one :)

Theresa T said...

The second one is a llittle freaky looking. The first thing that came to my mind is 'alians!'