Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birds of Spring

I'm glad I had a few minutes to spare this morning before work to take some photos because it's raining now, after work. I woke up to the singing of the birds so I thought I'd run outside and stalk them :)

A sure sign of spring...


I LOVE this one; not because it's any photographic feat but because it captures the ruffled throat feathers that happens when starlings sing. I'd never really paid much attention to their songs but they're actually quite pleasant :)


5 comments:

katei371 said...

Those bird pictures are stunning, you have a real talent!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Gorgeous! You did a great job capturing them!

Lorelei said...

Fantastic job capturing the birds. Awesome pics! And I love the ruffled neck feathers!

Theresa T said...

I agree with you about the third one. It really shows off the texture of the feathers well.

Jenn M said...

Somehow I missed a lot of posts!! Great shots!! I love hte colors :)