Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sicky

Doesn't this just say it all??
I managed to get through the entire winter (and it was extra long this year!) without even a case of the sniffles. When colleagues got sick, my immune system held up ok; even when Brannon got sick, I managed to avoid it. But now that the weather is getting nicer and I have so much going on in my life (comprehensive exam for my program is looming, we're house-hunting, etc.)......now my body decides to crap out on me :(
Send me some healthy vibes!!

3 comments:

Callista said...

This could be a poster for NeoCitron, just crumple some Kleenex up beside the mug ;) Hope you are feeling better

vivi's mom said...

NeoCitron is great eh! Hope you get better soon! :)

Jenn M said...

Great shot and I hope you get over it quickly and start feeling better!!!