Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Sushi

So Brannon and I celebrated Valentine's Day together tonight - one day late.
I left our plans entirely up to him and he didn't disappoint. He's not a big fan (actually he's not a fan at all) of sushi but I really enjoy it and don't get to indulge often so that's what we had. He strategically chose a place where he could find lots of cooked things too :)
We had a lovely dinner at 'Festival Japan' and really enjoyed the service we received from our waitress, Metallica (yup, that was her name). I had a sushi/sashimi assorted platter and Brannon opted for steak and scallops...lol. We even had dessert - deep-fried green tea ice cream. An interesting dish to say the least......
Anyway, here are some pics from our dinner out. I could only take a few since Brannon was embarrassed of me and my camera...lol.





5 comments:

Sondra said...

That dessert looks cool! I take it that it's fruit?

What a romantic looking evening.

Alycia Hildebrand said...

What a lovely looking meal!

M.R. said...

What a great shot of the sushi plate
I'm drooling

Jenn M said...

I love the candle shot and the dessert looks amazing! I hope your belated Valentine's day was great!

Theresa T said...

Glad that he made up for yesterday...

The glowing red candle holder looks very neat.