Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kaleidoscope

Well, Flo has gone home. When Brigitte walked into the room Flo forgot all about being miserable (thankfully) and is happy to be back in familiar surroundings. I am also finished with the dog-sitting I've been doing this week for my parents. I love these dogs to bits but this week has shown me that I really truly don't want one (or two; as was the case this week); I am not ready for that level of commitment, especially when they grow elderly and require so much extra TLC.

Anyway, given that we got one heck of a snowstorm the other day and I am so sore from the tonnes of snow I shoveled, I just didn't have the energy to go outside in search of something fun to photograph so today you get to see one of my mother's many trinkets....



1 comment:

vivi's mom said...

Ooh that is the nicest kaleidoscope I have ever seen! Love the bright colours!

And I agree with the boycott of the great outdoors. Our snow piles are bigger than ever!