Thursday, February 14, 2008

Can always count on Mom

Don't let this pretty card fool you.....
Brannon and I aren't spending Valentine's Day together because he's out-of-town playing hockey. That's right - Thursday is hockey night. No exceptions. Not even for Valentine's Day.
You might think that even though we're not together tonight, that my new hubby might have left me a little something.....but that's a big fat NOPE. He wished me a Happy Valentine's Day as he walked out the door this morning but that's it - no card, no nothing. Bah-Humbug; I think I should be allowed to use that expression today :)
Just to be clear, this is all a bit tongue-in-cheek. I think we're going out together tomorrow night for dinner and a movie which is something we (believe it or not) have NEVER done.....
However, still wanting to post something pertaining to the the big day I'm posting pics of the one valentine I (we) did receive.....and it's from my mom. So, it is in fact true, someone is thinking of me. I can always count on my mom.....



By the way, Barnie and BJ are their dogs; my baby boys.....

4 comments:

Carol-Ann said...

Awwwwwwwwww that's such a sweet card from your mom!

Celebrate the Anti-Valentine's Day :D

M.R. said...

AW!!
I ♥ you mom!

Jenn said...

aww that was really nice of your mom:)

Jenn M said...

aweeeee!!! I hope he had a card for you when he got home from the game :(