Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sun Worshiper

I came home from the lab early today; I really needed a nap after two sleepless nights in a row. I found Bailie laying on the corner of the spare bed in our computer room, taking up what was left of a patch of sun coming through the window that was no bigger than she was. She looked pretty cute and since I didn't have another photo plan, today you get to see Bailie getting a tan :)

This one cracks me up - you can tell she was stretching right out because even her toes are spread apart! :)


I'm sad that I cut her ears off of this last shot but I just had to post it anyway. She's looking at me with such intensity, which is quite a change from her normal cutie-pie disposition!

4 comments:

Callista said...

What a cute picture, I love cat feet :D and its funny how they will always manage to find that one little strip of sun!

Alycia Hildebrand said...

I love the last one! There's something about the lighting on the face that gives a glowing look! Great shots!

Jenn M said...

I'm generally not a huge cat lover, but I really enjoyed your kitty pictures today :) Especially the paw pic!!

Theresa T said...

I love cats and Bailey looks too cute. I really enjoyed the paw close-up. Although, there is something about how it looks like bailey is tyring to block the sun in the first one.