Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Best in Show

Last night was the Westminster Kennel Club's 2008 Dog Show, in which the sweetheart little beagle won Best in Show (he was my favourite....really), so when I came across this little cutie sitting outside of a store I thought he (??) would make the the perfect little model for my blog entry today.


In case you're interested in what last night's little winner looks like here is a photo I swiped off the website. I absolutely was not there to take pictures :)
He may be a simple, common little beagle but he pranced around the ring looking so proud! It was adorable and I'm not usually into dog shows....

2 comments:

Sondra said...

What a cute sweater!


They talked about that beagle on the View today. I guess he'll be on the show tomorrow. He is definitely a cutie!

Jenn M said...

Great shot! He looks so adorable!! I love the sweater too!

I saw that on the news yesterday. He looked so proud - is that even possible?