Friday, February 1, 2008

Morning with the A-Channel

Brannon and I were in the audience at the A-Channel morning show in Ottawa today (we arrived at 6:30 am!). They were having their Superbowl party. Keep in mind that I am not a football fan (Brannon very much is) but I didn't want to turn down the chance to get lots of free food - and lots of free food we received :)
I didn't think they'd let me in with my camera so I merely took a quick shot outside then left my camera in the car. Turns out they're pretty laid back and I think I probably could have gotten away with it. Aw well....
On the way home I snapped a quick shot of the Rideau Canal from our moving car; I apologize for the terrible quality but I just wanted to post one photo in honour of the kick-off of Winterlude today. Like the rest of Ontario, we're in for a walloping from Mother Nature today so these enthusiasts had to get in their skate early!


2 comments:

Jenn M said...

That sounds like fun - I'd love to hear more about the food - what kind of stuff did they give away? It sounds like a fun day! :)

Katherine said...

I dream of skating on the Rideau canal, I've only been to Ottawa once and it was in the summer.