Monday, February 25, 2008

Lumpia....and garlic.

Lumpia is a Guamaniam egg roll - essentially. My sister-in-law's mom's family is from there....
We were sent some of these treats after Christmas and we only got around to frying them up last night. SO GOOD.


This last picture confuses me. I was fiddling around with the lighting (I was in my kitchen and was trying to compensate for the incandescent light) and somehow took this picture with a blue tinge. When I tried to do it again just to see if I could remember what I had done I, of course, was unable to do so. Anyone have any idea what I did?? :)
The garlic and lemon were for tilapia filets....

3 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

I have no idea what you did with that last picture...but I think you may have just put it on the incandescent bulb setting. And depending on the shadowing, it can make it more blue.
Just my guess!!

But the food looks amazing!! Once again...that brain wave is starting to get scary!!

Theresa T said...

I odn't know how you did it but I love the glowing garlic!

Shauna G said...

Those are great shots and that food looks so tasty!