Thursday, December 6, 2007

What to say about today??

I don't even know what to say about today; nothing about it went as I expected it would...thanks to an emergency dental visit for my dear Brigitte - I hope you get better soon!!
You know it's funny - I've been lugging my big ol' camera around with me now pretty much every day since I started this blog but today I thought I'd have lots of time for photos once I got home so I didn't bring it with me. Of course, plans changed and I didn't have my camera AND I found a number of things I would have liked to photograph. Isn't that always the way?!?!!?
It's a good thing I snapped one photo this morning before I headed out. It's the first time I've seen frost on our windows so far this winter (usually we can't see for all the darn snow!).

In true science-geek fashion I have to admit that these 'round' frost formations kinda remind me of bacterial colonies :) :)

3 comments:

Sondra said...

So pretty. Frozen in time snowflakes! None two alike.

Lorelei said...

Oh, how pretty!

A great capture of something difficult to catch! Nice job!

Theresa T said...

It looks so purty and lacey. Seems a shame to have to melt or scrape it away.