Sunday, December 30, 2007

Beckwith randoms

I went to Henry's today to check out the camera equipment sales (I bought a new lens!); I took a couple of backroads in and around Carleton Place and stopped a few times on the side of the road to take some photos.

A break in the clouds


I have no explanation for this but I think it's rather interesting (I SO wish I had photoshop to get rid of those power lines). A local man here asked me which newspaper I was reporting for :)

Old meets new...

It *is* Sens country....


I found this beauty in Franktown. There is another one really close to where I grew up that I have been wanting to photograph but I can't get near it for all the snow!

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

oo gorgeous shots Jenn! I esp. love the first one!

Sondra said...

I love the old meets new one!

And how funny that someone thought you were a reporter. You should have said that you work for The New York Times or something like that.