Monday, December 3, 2007

It's a Snow Day!

Given that I didn't go into the lab on account of the weather today I decided I had better not venture very far (in other words, no use of the car) for my photos. So I ran around the area searching for things to photograph. Nothing overly exciting today....

I followed this little critter around as he literally ran along the side of a building.

I liked this one because not only is the knot covered in snow but you can still see the colourful mosses on the bark.

This chair sits outside between 2 lilac bushes year-round; the snow gets knocked off by the squirrels dancing around in the trees!


I just thought this looked neat; the snow melts perfectly as the heat escapes.

4 comments:

Pam said...

The last picture is very neat!

Sondra said...

What Pam said!

Lorelei said...

Very cool pictures. I love the contrast of the snow and the moss on the tree. And the last picture is very cool!

Snow days... we don't have snow days. We don't even get "my god it's how cold out" days! I've had days where I've gone to work and it's -45.

huffs I want a snow day!

kimberina said...

Love the squirrel on the wall!!