Sunday, December 16, 2007

24 hours in Calgary

After leaving Banff I spent an extra day in Calgary with my dear friend Nicole who recently relocated to the area with my 'former' lab (this is a long story). We didn't have much time and we spent Thursday evening visiting and getting caught up. We slept in on Friday and only had several hours to tour around Calgary before I had to catch my flight back to cold, cold Ottawa (it was much warmer in the west).

We wouldn't see this in Ontario! :)

Some interesting artwork on Stephen Avenue walk.

I love this reflection but couldn't tell you where it is anymore!

Not the most artistic photograph but I have always been a Flames fan (after the Sens of course!!) and I was thrilled to see the infamous Saddledome :)

1 comment:

Theresa T said...

I always like looking at photos of reflections. They look lilke what they are supposed to be but jsut that little bit distorted.