Monday, September 1, 2008

The last boat ride

I'm back from a long weekend of relaxation at the lake. I took ~500 photos this weekend and my computer is being a bit uncooperative so here are the first ones I liked enough to post from what I shot on Saturday (Sunday and Monday to come). These were taken on my last boat ride of the season, on the way to and at Lost Lake.
I particularly like this first one because of the strange symmetry these trees have.

There is something about a lonely tree...
No edits at all, it was a perfect day on the lake!

I'm a big fan of the Tragically Hip so when we passed by this boat (it was docked), my dad knew he had no choice but to turn back so I could catch a shot of this witty boat name!This was taken off the dock at my parent's house. No edits here either, it was a weekend of spectacular sunsets!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Great shots, Jenn - some I don't even remember seeing!!

Love the brilliant colours..

love the .. quiet!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

beautiful photos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa T said...

Beautiful sunset. The colours are gorgeous.