Saturday, September 20, 2008

MS conference in Montreal

So, I've been in Montreal all week for a conference; I always have a great time at them and usually come home pretty excited to get back to my job of "curing" MS and this time is no exception. I won't bore you with the conference details though; instead, here are some of the pics I took on the few breaks I found to slip away...

With the exception of the last shot, these were all taken in and around Old Montreal.









Can you guess what this is??? Please humour me and try....

This was taken on my walk down Saint Catherine Street yesterday afternoon. I found a great dress on sale for 50% off at BCBG and I actually bought it!! It'll be perfect for all the weddings Brannon and I are attending this fall!Tomorrow I'll post a few shots from Montreal's Chinatown, which is where my hotel was. I fell in love with an Asian 'patisserie' and practically lived on pastries for the week! :)

3 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love all the brightness. I haven't been to Montreal in YEARS!

Theresa T said...

More great shots! I really love the lion fountain. The way that you've done the colours it looks so appealing to me.

TandT said...

Really love the last shot Jenn...awesome pics!