Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kinki

Both Evelin and I had accomplishments to celebrate this week so a few of us headed to Kinki for sushi tonight. The food was great and the drinks were yummy ('Juicy Nut' anyone??) - I'm pretty sure a good time was had by all! This first shot is just a random that I took of Leslie's sunglasses sitting on top of her chop sticks wrapper and the second is a very small part of our overall order. I would have posted more but my computer and internet are both working at a snail's pace and I am SO ready for bed. Congrats Evelin on a great seminar today. I hope you sleep well tonight :)


3 comments:

katei371 said...

And now I'm dying for sushi! Great shot, makes me hungry!

Jenn M said...

Congratulations again for passing!! I love the perspective in the first shot!

Sherry said...

Congrats, Jenn, on a most prominent & pivotal accomplishment!

Great shots; glad you all had an enjoyable victory lunch!

(And congrats to Evelin, too!!)