Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tracy's gettin' hitched

From time to time I mention Kevin and Tracy (we went camping with them a couple of weeks ago and I posted pics); they're good friends of ours who are getting married at the end of November. Tracy's bachelorette party was last night and among the festivities was a pole dancing class! I took several hundred pictures so here is a very small fraction of them. Tracy surprised me and was such a good sport; I'm pretty sure she had a fantastic time!






4 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Jenn M said...

They turned out great!!! It looks like everyone had a blast! :)

Theresa T said...

Looks like fun. I love the expressions on eeryones face in the third photo.

Ashley P. said...

I think I went to elementary school with Tracy