Monday, September 8, 2008

Blue and Bailie's new bed

I've been having one heck of a time keeping our cats off our new furniture in the living room (cream coloured couches). Pam will appreciate this as she's been caught in the web of double-sided tape on the couches that's "supposed" to work! Today I saw a great deal on a small dog bed and thought maybe just maybe I could coax them onto the floor if they had something comfy and cozy to sleep in. Blue is the major problem because she has so much more dark fur than Bailie - and claws - but Blue would have no part of it. Bailie, on the other hand, won't let it out of her sight. I think I have a winner! We already have another comfy bed made by Grandma Black that Blue adores; unfortunately, she would still prefer the couch.

**Update: No sooner do I post this and they're fighting over the new bed; like big-fluffy-tails fighting...bahaha...guess I should stop and purchase another one!

5 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I am trying to do the same thing - get everyone off the couches! Beautiful photos - I heart kitties!

Jenn M said...

aweee! the second one is adorable

Sherry said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww ~ such adorable little girls you have!

Love the second one, too!

(PS ~ you can't win the couch stand-off (stay-off??)! Just so you know! )

TandT said...

Too cute! I think you'll definitely need to buy another one! =)

I LOVE the last pic!

Theresa T said...

Adorable! All I can think is 'Kitty Prison' in the second photo.