Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Perth's Fair

On Sunday I tagged along to the Perth Fair with my sister and the MacRae family. There's always lots to photograph at the fair; including my sister not paying any attention to me...

...rides galore...

...and so many wonderful colours.


Of course it wouldn't be right if there weren't some cute furbabies to photograph; don't ya just love her ears?!?!
Oh, and who could forget the livestock...Emu anyone??
There are so many more but I think you get the idea!

4 comments:

Jenn M said...

Great shots! The colors are definitely wonderful at the fair. Drool!
We went on Monday but Alex wouldn't let me bring my camera :( We might make it back this weekend and I'll definitely have to sneak the camera into the car ;)

Sherry said...

Love all the fair shots! The bright colours sure provide a favourable canvas!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the stool photo - very bright and cheerful.

Theresa T said...

Chicken!

Love the colours-so many bright and vibrant ones (and you know how much I love my colours).